How to find us
The nearest underground station is Baker Street, which is about five minutes’ walk away. At Baker Street you can take the Metropolitan, Circle, District, Hammersmith and City, Jubilee and Bakerloo lines.
The nearest overground train station is Marylebone Station, which is about ten minutes’ walk away. If you would prefer not to walk, the station is well served by taxis.
The Princess Grace Hospital is located just south of the Marylebone Road and is most easily accessed from the east-bound side of Marylebone Road. Metered parking is available on Nottingham Place and surrounding streets (up to a two-hour limit). If you need to park for a longer period of time the closest car parks are:
- Marylebone Car Park, Secure Parking (Approx. 3 minutes away) – 50% off voucher available via The Princess Grace Hospital reception
- Chiltern Street, Masterpark (Approx. 3 minutes away)
- Cramer Street, Masterpark (Approx. 3 minutes away)
- Moxon Street, Q-Park (Approx. 3 minutes away)
- Marylebone Road, NCP (Approx. 6 minutes away)
Please be aware that the Hospital is within the Congestion Charging Zone. Hours of operation are 7.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. There is no charge on weekends or public holidays.
The nearest airports are London City Airport, which is at Docklands, and Heathrow. Both airports are well served by transport links to the hospital.